With core competencies in Engineering, Logistics, Program Management and Digital Engineering, SSI has the expertise to respond to a broad range of mission requirements. We take the time to listen and understand your current and future needs, then tailor our services and solutions to help you execute the mission on time and on budget.
Synectic Solutions, Inc. (SSI) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned small business (SDVOSB) headquartered in Camarillo, CA, supporting Sailors and Marines around the globe for 25 years. We have strategically placed offices adjacent to major Navy Centers of Excellence. Our ISO 9001:2015 provides a certified, mature infrastructure that ensures quality and timely deliverables; earning SSI Very Good and Exceptional CPAR ratings on all current, prime contracts. We have a Top-Secret Facility Clearance Letter. SSI’s DCAA-approved and audited accounting system supports all contract types, including: CPFF, T&M, and FFP contracts. We also have experience managing both a professional workforce and Service Contract Act (SCA) personnel – including engineers, logisticians, IT, and clerical personnel. With our core competencies in Logistics, Engineering, Program Management, and Information Technology, we have established an outstanding reputation as a Navy weapons expert.
Interested in teaming with SSI? Please contact us at email@example.com
SSI offers a mix of engineering services designed to meet the unique needs of Government agencies. Our engineering teams are staffed with experienced personnel who understand the exacting requirements of military programs – including ACAT I-IV systems acquisitions.
- Technical Services
- Model Based Systems Engineering
- Predictive Analytics
- Interoperability Certification
- Range Data Collection and Analysis
- Software Design, Engineering and Testing
- Requirements Analysis
- Configuration Management
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Technical Manuals and Illustrated Parts Breakdown
- Acquisition Readiness and Sustainment
- Fleet Modernization
- Test and Evaluation
- Lifecycle Product Development and Support
- ILS Maintenance Policy Development Support
- Analyze Maintenance and Cost Databases
- Organizational, Intermediate and Depot Level Maintenance
SSI provides a wide range of services required for the logistics life cycle support of aircraft and weapons systems. In addition to the twelve elements of Integrated Product Support, we provide responsive service and support to our customers in the following logistics disciplines.
Whether we are managing a full program, consulting on program management processes, or assisting with specific tasks like financial analysis and budgeting, SSI personnel provide expertise to map customer requirements and objectives to actionable items.
- DoD 5000 Acquisition Planning and Support
- Spiral Development
- Budgetary Reviews and Congressional Briefings
- Financial Analysis, Tracking, and Execution
- Manpower, Personnel and Training Support
- CDRL Tracking and Analysis
- Contract Monitoring
- Risk Management
- FMS Case Management
- System Administration
- Network Operations and Maintenance
- Enterprise Architecture
- Web Design, Development and Maintenance
By leveraging data and technology, the professionals at SSI deliver the skills and support you need – providing the types of services listed.
The SSI Advantage
- Proven performance in high priority Logistics and Engineering service areas
- Cost Conscious Readiness
- Solution Provider/Alternatives to OEM
- Demonstrated Experience/Exceptional CPARs
- Committed executive management focused on quality technical and customer service
- Working relationships with local vendors possessing capabilities like First Article Testing, 3D Printing, etc.
- Employee-focused culture with an average 95% retention rate